These easy appetizer ideas for parties can be thrown together in minutes.
During the holidays, these ideas are an entertainer’s best friend. Especially for drop in guests. These are 3 of my favorite easy appetizer recipes that are sure to impress.
If you live in the States, the good new is, all of these items can be found at Trader Joes! (Seriously, what would we do without these people?) The Goat Cheese log is a classic at out house and goes really well with those raisin rosemary crackers, also found at TJs.
For a step-by-step demo of these recipes you can watch my video below! Subscribe to my YouTube channel (it’s free!) new videos posted each Saturday!Print
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) rosemary, minced, plus 1 sprig for garnish
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) balsamic glaze
- crackers of choice
- Place goat cheese on a pretty platter. Drizzle glaze over the cheese, sprinkle rosemary on top. Serve with your favorite crackers ( I recommend the rosemary, raisin crackers from Trader Joe’s, it’s a great combo!) Or small pieces of raisin walnut bread are good too.
If you cannot find store bought balsamic glaze you can “make it” by taking 1 cup (240 ml) of balsamic vinegar heating it until it simmers, then reduce the heat and cook, stirring periodically, over a low flame until it is reduced by 1/3. It should take 20-30 mins, it’s ready when it’s thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
Keywords: Easy Appetizers for Parties, Appetizers, PartyFood
Easy Appetizer Ideas for parties that can be thrown together in minutes!
- 2 cups (300 g) of cashews or any mixed nuts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) salted butter, melted
- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5 ml) brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- Place nuts on a rimmed lined cookie sheet. Melt butter and honey, add sugar and salt. Pour over nuts and toss to coat.
- Bake at 375F (190C) for 10 mins. Stirring periodically. Allow to cool and break up with a spatula. Check for seasoning, and garnish with more salt if needed.
These can also be made in advance and reheated on sheet pan at 300F (150C) for 7 mins
Keywords: Easy Appetizers for Parties, Easy Appetizers, Holiday Appetizers
- 1 Jar pitted Kalamata Olives
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon zest
- 1 Jar Green Olives stuffed with garlic
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) herbs de Provence
- 1 jar mixed Mediterranean Olives
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh parsley
- Drain kalamata olives, toss with lemon zest, place in a small bowl. Drain green olives toss with herbs de provence , place in a small bowl. Drain mixed olives, toss with pepper flakes and parsley and place in a small bowl. Place all 3 olive bowls on a platter, et voila “Instant olive bar”
Keywords: Easy Appetizers for Parties, Party Appetizers, Holiday Appetizers, Appetizers
Looking for more Easy Appetizer Ideas?
Try my Tart Au Soleil with pesto and cheese