Do you long to create beautiful meals for your family and friends but don't know where to start? You've come to the right place! Follow along with my party planning tips and time-saving shortcuts to create memorable meals for the moments in life when the stakes are high and the panic is real!
These main dishes are elegant enough for entertaining and simple enough for a weeknight meal! From easy Chicken Recipes, Seafood Recipes, Pasta Recipes, and Vegetarian Recipes.
See more main dishes →
A selection of easy, yet elegant dessert recipes sure to make a lasting impression at your next party. From pies and tarts to cakes and cookies these desserts are sure to impress!
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beth's Pecan Bars with Shortbread Crust
- Apple Cinnamon Crepe Recipe with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Easy Pear Tart with Puff Pastry
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Creme Anglaise
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- French Apple Tart Recipe
See more desserts →
Wonderful breakfast recipes to help you make a big impression at your next Sunday brunch. From egg dishes, and baked treats, to pancakes, waffles and granola parfaits, and more.
See more breakfast →
Beth Le Manach has been cooking and entertaining for over 25 years. Her cooking philosophy is “minimal effort for maximum impact”, which translates into simple recipes elegant enough for entertaining, but also easy enough for a weeknight meal.