Do you long to create beautiful meals for your family and friends but don't know where to start? You've come to the right place! Follow along with my party planning tips and time-saving shortcuts to create memorable meals for the moments in life when the stakes are high and the panic is real!
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Thyme Citrus Butter
- Easy Christmas Dinner Menu for 6
- Slow Roasted Lamb Chops with Tarragon Mustard Sauce
- Creamy Sun-dried Tomato and Spinach Pasta from the Pantry
- Beth's Lobster Thermidor Recipe
- Pork Loin Roast with Maple Glaze
- Easy Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Pan Seared Salmon with Beurre Blanc Sauce
A selection of easy, yet elegant dessert recipes sure to make a lasting impression at your next party. From pies and tarts to cakes and cookies these desserts are sure to impress!
See more desserts →
Beth Le Manach has been cooking and entertaining for over 25 years. Her cooking philosophy is “minimal effort for maximum impact”, which translates into simple recipes elegant enough for entertaining, but also easy enough for a weeknight meal.