Learn how to make my Triple Berry, No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe. The perfect dessert for summertime entertaining when it’s too hot to cook.
WATCH MY VIDEO DEMO OF THIS RECIPE BELOW!
In the summertime, I try to limit the time my oven is running because it just ends up making my kitchen so hot! And when the temperatures outside are climbing well into the 100s, it’s time for a No-Bake Cheesecake recipe
What I love about this recipe is how beautiful and rustic this cake is. It doesn’t need to be perfect. In fact, the more “thrown together” it looks I say the better. It’s part of its charm.
What makes this cake even easier are pre-ground graham cracker crumbs. Have you seen these? Seriously, genius! They are my new favorite thing 🙂
How do you make a graham cracker crust?
So my friends, you don’t have to drag out the food processor to make a quick cheesecake! The fact that they are pre-ground, makes them more uniform in size so they become easier to fit into your tin.
All you do is 1.) mix the crumb mixture. 2.) Make a “fist-bump-type motion” to create a crumb wall up the side of the tin See video below for demo). 3.) Assure your crumbs cover the bottom. 4.) Use a measuring cup to tighten up the edges so you get a nice tight crust. 5.) Bake et voila! (the full recipe and all the instructions are below)
How do you make a no-bake cheesecake?
No-Bake Cheesecakes are a little misleading because most of them still require you to bake the crust, but really that’s as hard as it gets!
You’ll then beat together some whipped cream cheese, sugar and heavy cream which sets up really nicely once refrigerated. Allowing you to be free from a water bath and at least an hour of baking time!
My other tip is to use small strawberries, slice them in half and then leave the green tops on. They look so rustic and “garden fresh” that way. It just adds to the whole charming nature of this dessert. And hey if you grow your own strawberries you would then have little stems and blossoms to decorate with and that would be, well, just crazy cute 🙂
SHOP MY NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE: (These links go to Amazon where I am an affiliate partner)
- Cheesecake Pan (this is a great no-leak variety)
- Graham Cracker Crumbs (in case you can’t find these in your supermarket, these are worth buying online for the time they save!)
- Offset Spatula (for making swirly-twirly cheesecake swirls)
- Pink Cake Stand (because ladies and gents, we can never have enough cake stands. I collect them the way other women collect shoes (call me crazy but I’d much rather have a fab cake stand over a fab pair of heels) and this one is one of my faves. It comes in a super posh box as well! Making the whole experience quite luxurious.
- Kitchen Aid Mixer sigh….because they are just so wonderful and worth the money IMO. This is my favorite models (there are a ton of models to choose from and scrolling through them will make you dizzy) so if you just want the Cliff notes, go for this one. It’s reminiscent of the huge Hobart mixers I used to use in commercial bakeries (the way it latches into place) and it’s much sturdier that way allowing you to whip on high speed and multi-task away! 🙂
MORE GREAT RECIPES!
- Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Easy Strawberry Muffins
- One-Pot Chicken and Potatoes
Please let me know if you make this Triple Berry No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe by leaving a rating and review belowPrint
This No-Bake Cheesecake topped with fresh berries is an easy and beautiful dessert for spring entertaining! So delicious and beautiful!
- For Crust:
- 2 Cups (475ml) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) melted butter
- For Filling:
- 16 oz (460 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (100g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 ½ cups (350 ml) heavy cream
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) powdered sugar
- For Garnish:
- 1 cup (150g) blackberries
- 1 cup (150g) raspberries
- 1 cup (150g) small strawberries cut in half (I like to keep the green tops on because I think it looks rustic and pretty that way)
- 1 cup (150g) blueberries (for a quadruple berry cheesecake!)
- In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt. Whisk to combine. Add melted butter and whisk until damp and clumps together. If you find it’s still too dry add more melted butter in 1 tbsp increments.
- Pour crumbs into a 9 inch (23cm) cheesecake pan, pressing crumbs into the pan and working up the sides, pressing until a 2 inch crust is formed.
- Bake at 375F/(190C) for 6-7 minutes until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Then beat together the cream and sugar until combined. Add vanilla and beat until combined. Remove mixture in place in a large bowl.
- Then whip cream on high until stiff peaks form. Add cream cheese mixture, to whipped cream and whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture into cooled crust and smooth with an offset spatula. Cover with foil. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set up. But overnight will be even better! It will be firmer and more like a cheesecake consistency. At 2 hours it will be a bit more “mousse like”. But really either is great!
- Then decorate with fresh berries in the center of the cake just before serving. Slice into wedges and serve!
save yourself some time and search out the already crushed graham cracker crumbs! Such a game changer!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake cheesecake recipe, cheesecake with fresh berries, easy no bake cheesecake recipe