Learn how to make an easy summer fruits crumble recipe! My Peach, Nectarine, and Blackberry Crumble Recipe is the perfect summertime treat!
How do you make this summer fruits crumble recipe?
Fruit crumble is one of the easiest summer desserts to make. You can really use any combination of fruit you like. I love the combination of Peach, Nectarine, and Blackberry. All you have to do is cut the fruit, toss with flour, sugar and a little lemon juice, pop in a casserole and top with a simple homemade crumble recipe (instructions below). Once baked, serve with a generous scoop (or 2!) of vanilla ice cream, it's a dessert that can't be beat!
An easy summer combo is peach, nectarine, and blackberries. It not only tastes delicious but looks so pretty too.
How do you make crumble with oats?
I really like a fruit crumble with oats because it adds another texture and crunch to the crumble. You'll combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon, pecans, old fashioned oatmeal, melted butter, and a little heavy cream. Mix together until a crumble develops and that's it! Then top on your fruit.
WATCH MY SUMMER FRUITS CRUMBLE RECIPE VIDEO BELOW
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and never miss a recipe! (it's free!) and new videos post on Saturdays!
Please let me know if you make this summer fruits crumble recipe by leaving a rating and review below.
- 8 cups (1200 g) sliced peaches or nectarines, or both pitted and sliced
- 1 cup (150 g) blackberries
- ½ cup (100g) of sugar
- 1 cup (120 g) flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice, fresh
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) water or ½ cup (120 ml) if peaches/nectarines aren’t very ripe
- 1 cup (120 g) of flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 4 tbsp (46 g) brown sugar
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) salt
- ¾ tsp (3.75 ml) cinnamon
- ½ cup (75 g) of chopped pecans
- ½ cup (45 g) oatmeal
- ½ cup (120 ml) of melted unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) heavy cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C)
- Toss fruit with sugar, flour, lemon juice and water and set aside.
- For crumble, mix all ingredients together with a fork until a wet crumble forms.
- Pour fruit mixture into a shallow 10-12” oven safe casserole dish. Sprinkle the crumble evenly on top.
- NOTE: At this point you could cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. This is a great dessert to make the day before and just bake while you are having dinner, and present to the table right out of the oven.
- Bake for 25-35 mins until top is golden brown and juices begin to bubble.
- Serve warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Happy Summer! Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 254Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 4gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g