Learn how to make my Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta Recipe a terrific brunch recipe for Easter Sunday or Mother’s Day. Easy and delicious! Includes video tutorial below.
How do you make Greek yogurt panna cotta?
Panna Cottas are not just for dessert, with a few tweaks they make for a great breakfast! Reduce the sugar, add Greek yogurt instead of heavy cream, top with fruits and nuts et voila your new favorite breakfast treat! Makes for a great “fancy brunch item” too!
WATCH MY GREEK YOGURT PANNA COTTA RECIPE VIDEO BELOW
How do you thicken panna cotta?
To thicken panna cotta you’ll need to use either powdered gelatin or for a vegetarian option you can use agar agar, a marine based product that you can find at health food stores.
Can you make Greek yogurt panna cotta ahead of time?
Yes! I love this recipe because they can absolutely be made the day before (in fact they are even better if you make them the day before because they achieve the best firmness ) top with nuts and fruits the day of and serve.
These are also great made in little tea cups for a baby shower or bridal shower (I made the for my daughter’s sleepover party and they were a big hit with the 10-year-old set!) Enjoy! xx
THIS RECIPE PAIRS WELL WITH THESE RECIPES!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Scones
- Cheesy, Herby Egg Bake
- Strawberry Lemon Muffins
- Mini Egg Bake Casseroles
- Crunchy Brioche French Toast
Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a rating and review below!Print
Learn how to make my Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta Recipe a terrific brunch recipe for Easter Sunday or Mother’s Day. Easy and delicious! Includes video tutorial.
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey
- 1 envelop (.25 ounces) unflavored gelatin or 2 tbsp (30 ml) of Agar Agar Powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) non-fat Greek Yogurt
- mixed pistachio, and dried fruit blend
- Drizzle of honey
- Top with raspberries and shredded coconut
- In a large sauce pan heat the milk, vanilla bean paste and pod, honey and gelatin until fragrant and simmering (about 5 mins). Remove vanilla pod.
- In a separate heat safe bowl, place yogurt. Add milk mixture to yogurt and whisk to combine.
- Transfer mixture into a pitcher and pour into 4 glasses just half way. Do not cover. Place in the refrigerator over night.
- Once firm, top with nuts and dried fruits, fresh raspberries and shredded unsweetened coconut
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: greek yogurt panna cotta recipe, easy yogurt panna cotta recipe, greek yogurt breakfast recipes