Brownie Bites are one of my favorite dessert recipes for little goblins at Halloween. They combine a chewy brownie recipe with all kinds of toppings that can be customized to your liking.
I love to use all the great flavors of fall like caramel, peanut butter, and pecans, but you can get creative and come up with your own.
Some other great brownie bite mix-ins include:
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Heath Toffee Bits
- Dried Cherries
- Sea Salt
- Cream Cheese
The combination of cream cheese and chewy brownie cannot be beat! You can check out my full-size cream cheese brownie recipe for a larger sized brownie with this flavor combination.
The bite-size portion of these brownie bites makes them perfect for kids or school functions! But most people can not eat just one!
These would be a fun dessert to pair with my Halloween Menu for Grown-ups too! A full dinner menu with a fun Halloween theme!
Watch My Brownie Bite Video Below!
How Long To Bake Brownie Bites?
Brownie Bites don't take long to bake especially if baking them in a mini muffin tin. They will take between 7-9 minutes in a preheated oven.
Allow them to cool completely before removing them. Since this is a chewy brownie recipe, the brownie bites are a bit fragile when they come out of the oven. Allowing them to cool will set them and allow them to be handled more easily.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS BROWNIE BITES RECIPE
PLEASE LEAVE A RATING BELOW!
THIS HELPS OTHERS DISCOVER AND ENJOY THE RECIPE TOO!
- 12 oz (340 g) bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (200 g) of sugar
- ½ cup (60 g) of flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) salt
For Peanut Butter Swirl
- ½ cup (120 ml) peanut butter ( per dozen)
For Salted, Nutty Caramel
- ½ cup (75 g) chopped pecans +12 Lancaster Cream caramels + 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Fleur de sel sea salt (per dozen)
For Chocolate Chunk
- 2 ounces (56 g) bittersweet chocolate chopped into chunks (per dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C).
- Melt chocolate and butter in a sauce pan on low. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a medium-size bowl whisk eggs and sugar together until smooth. Add vanilla, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture a little at a time to “temper” the eggs, then add all the mixture and whisk to combine.
- Then add flour mixture, mix until smooth.
- Scoop into mini muffin tin and add desired toppings.
- Bake 7-9 mins. Allow to cool for at least 15 mins before moving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 703Total Fat: 64gSaturated Fat: 39gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 273mgSodium: 427mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 9g