There are a few things in life that we all need an awesome recipe for; the Perfect Omelet, a Fudgy Brownie and of course the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. It’s one of life’s essential skills if you ask me.
In addition to the semi-sweet chocolate chips, I also love to add in some milk chocolate covered raisins…
A few toffee bits, which melt into the cookie and provides a wonderful toffee texture to these cookies..
Don’t skimp on the scoops, be sure to use a regular-sized ice cream scoop. That way everyone is assured enough of the goodies inside!
Allow to cool slightly…if you can wait that long!
But really these are best eaten warm when the chocolate and toffee will just melt into your mouth!
For a step-by-step tutorial, showing my other tips and tricks to acheive the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie, you can watch my video below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (it’s free!) and new videos post every Saturday!
- 1 cup (240 g) of unsalted butter
- ¼ (50 g) cup white sugar
- ¾ (135) cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp (7.5ml) vanilla
- 1 ¾ cup (210 g) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 cup (150 g) milk chocolate covered raisins
- 1 cup (150 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (150 g) candied walnuts
- 1 cup (150 g) of toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350F (177C).
- Beat butter and sugars on high for 5-7 mins until very light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well between additions. Add vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and whisk together. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat until well incorporated.
- Add raisins, chips and walnuts, mix just until combined.
- Line a rimmed lined cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out dough with an ice cream scoop. 5 to a tray.
- Bake for 13 mins, until golden around the edges and centers look dry.
- Let cool on tray on counter for 5 mins. They will set up and continue cooking on the hot tray.
- Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely
Never miss a recipe subscribe to my YouTube Channel! (It’s free!) New videos post weekly!