There are a few things in life that we all need an awesome recipe for; the Perfect Omelet, a Fudgy Brownie and of course the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's one of life's essential skills if you ask me.
And these cookies fit the bill! Soft and chewy on the inside, yet crispy on the outside. For a twist on this classic that is equally good, try my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies or my Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
In addition to the semi-sweet chocolate chips, I also love to add in some milk chocolate covered raisins...
A few toffee bits, which melt into the cookie and provides a wonderful toffee texture to these cookies..
WATCH MY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE BELOW!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more recipe videos! (it's free!)
Don't skimp on the scoops, be sure to use a regular-sized ice cream scoop. That way everyone is assured enough of the goodies inside!
Allow to cool slightly...if you can wait that long!
But really these are best eaten warm when the chocolate and toffee will just melt into your mouth!
MORE COOKIE RECIPES!
- Lemon Thyme Sugar Cookies
- The French Macaron
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookie
Please let me know if you make this recipe
by leaving a rating and review below!
- 1 cup (240 g) of unsalted butter
- ¼ (50 g) cup white sugar
- ¾ (135) cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp (7.5ml) vanilla
- 1 ½ cup (180g) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 cup (150 g) milk chocolate covered raisins
- 1 cup (150 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (150 g) candied walnuts
- 1 cup (150 g) of toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350F (177C).
- Beat butter and sugars on high for 5-7 mins until very light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well between additions. Add vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and whisk together. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat until well incorporated.
- Add raisins, chips and walnuts, mix just until combined.
- Line a rimmed lined cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out dough with an ice cream scoop. 5 to a tray.
- Bake for 13 mins, until golden around the edges and centers look dry.
- Let cool on tray on counter for 5 mins. They will set up and continue cooking on the hot tray.
- Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 118Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g