Halloween is just around the corner and if you’re looking for a sweet treat for your little goblins, you can go wrong with my Halloween Brownie Bites. You’ll use 1 basic brownie recipe for the base, and then add different mix-ins in the center to create 3 different “bites”.
I love to use all the great flavors of fall like caramel, peanut butter and pecans, but you can get creative and come up with your own.
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe you can watch my video below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (it’s free) and new videos post each Saturday!
These work best in a non-stick mini muffin tin. This one is my favorite (this link goes to Amazon where I am an affiliate partner)
- For Brownies:
- 12 oz (340 g) bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla extract
- ¾ cup of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (200 g) of sugar
- ½ cup (60 g) of flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- For Peanut Butter Swirl
- ½ cup (120 ml) peanut butter ( per dozen)
- For Salted, Nutty Caramel
- ½ cup (75 g) chopped pecans +12 Lancaster Cream caramels + 1 tsp (5 ml) Fleur de sel sea salt (per dozen)
- For Chocolate Chunk
- 2 ounces (56 g) bittersweet chocolate chopped into chunks (per dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C).
- Melt chocolate and butter in a sauce pan on low. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a medium size bowl whisk eggs and sugar together until smooth. Add vanilla, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture a little at a time to “temper” the eggs, then add all the mixture and whisk to combine.
- Then add flour mixture, mix until smooth.
- Scoop into mini muffin tin and add desired toppings.
- Bake 7-9 mins. Allow to cool for at least 15 mins before moving.