One of my favorite air fryer recipes is this delicious air fryer cauliflower recipe! It creates the most fantastic roasted cauliflower recipe in less than 15 minutes! It’s great as a side dish or as a main vegan entree.
New to the air fryer craze? Get started with my Top 10 Best Air Fryer Recipes! You’ll find the classics like Air Fryer Chicken Tenders, Grilled Cheese and Potato wedges. To new twists on air fryer cooking with my Broccoli Cheddar Quiche, Blueberry Muffins and Baklava bites!
For this recipe, I used the Philips Air Fryer model HD9630 and I must say, it is fantastic! (This link goes to Amazon where I am an affiliate partner where I am compensated on products sold at no cost to the consumer)
So easy to use, a roomy basket for frying and the pieces come apart for easy cleaning!
WATCH A PREVIEW OF MY AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER BELOW!
(full recipe demo in the recipe card below!)
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel and never miss a video! (It’s free!)
How-To Make Cauliflower in The Air Fryer
STEP #1:Prep the Cauliflower
Place 3 cups of cauliflower in a large bowl. Try to make sure the florets are roughly the same size so they cook at the same rate.
STEP #2: Add Oil
Most air fryers say you don’t need any oil to fry and that’s true if you want a drier effect, but I’ve found just a drizzle of olive oil helps with the flavor. Add enough so it coats the cauliflower. It also helps it taste like roasted cauliflower you may make in the oven.
STEP #3: Add Seasoning
Sprinkle the cauliflower with salt and pepper to taste and some dried oregano.
An alternate version I make adds curry powder which is also really great! I then pair with yellow raisins, fresh mint, and pine nuts when it’s done.
STEP #4: Air Fry the Cauliflower
Place the cauliflower in the air fryer basket. For 3 cups I start out at 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
After 10 minutes, check on it and shake the basket. Sometimes it may take a minute or two more, depending upon how big the florets are.
But once they look like this, all charred and tender, they’re done. At this stage, you can continue with this recipe as directed below, or use your roasted cauliflower in my Roasted Cauliflower, Quinoa and Kale Salad Recipe. A great lunch option!
STEP #6: Garnish the Air Fried Cauliflower
You really can get creative with your toppings, but for a Mediterranean flavor, I go with pine nuts, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and freshly minced parsley.
This recipe comes together so quickly and easily! It’s also the kind of dish that is equally good served warm or cold.
Making roasted cauliflower used to take me 30 minutes in the oven, but now I find this Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe so much easier because it takes half the time!
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES!
- Air Fryer Taquitos
- Air Fryer Blueberry Hand Pies
- Air Fryer Crab Cakes with Remoulade Sauce and Apple Slaw
- Air Fryer Pita Chips with Homemade Baba Ganoush
If you enjoyed this Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe
leave a rating and a review below!
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- ½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Place cauliflower in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Add oregano, and salt and pepper.
- Place in the air fryer at 375F and fry for 10 mins. Transfer to a serving bowl and add pine nuts, lemon juice, and fresh parsley.
To save even more time buy the pre-washed, pre-cut cauliflower florets!
I like to slice a few cauliflower in half so that the charring makes it to more sides. It will charr easily on the cut side.
This dish is great served warm or cold!
To switch things up you can also add this to a salad bed, add some golden raisins and pomegranate seeds.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Aozita 17oz Glass Olive Oil Bottle - 500ml Dark Brown Oil & Vinegar Cruet with Pourers and Funnel - Olive Oil Carafe Decanter for Kitchen
- Y YHY 30 Ounces Porcelain Pasta, Salad, Soup Bowls, Large Serving Bowl Set, Wide and Flat, Set of 6, Grey Matte
- IKEA 201.324.53 Trygg Serving Bowl, Clear Glass
- Wusthof Classic 7-piece Slim Knife Block Set (Acacia)
- John Boos Block RA03 Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board, 24 Inches x 18 Inches x 2.25 Inches
- Philips Twin TurboStar Technology XXL Airfryer with Fat Reducer, Analog Interface, White, 3lb/4qt- HD9630/28
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 177mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g