The New Year is a great time to start new habits! We all have the best intentions starting Jan 1, myself included. But if you’re reaching that mid-month slump and need a boost, these breakfast smoothies have come to the rescue!
They are a lighter take on breakfast that are sure to put a pep in your step. Special Thanks to Dole for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this video! Check out more recipes using DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice here
The Pineapple Smoothie is a great one for an easy fruit smoothie that will make you feel like you are on a exotic vacation
- 2/3 cup (100 g) frozen mangoes
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 6-ounce (180 ml) can Dole Pineapple juice
- Put everything in a blender and blend!
My Blueberry Coconut Smoothie, with its vanilla yogurt and chia seeds, is a great one for added protein.
- 1 cup (150 g) Frozen Blueberries
- ½ cup (120 ml) Lite Coconut Milk
- ½ cup (120 ml) Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Coconut flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Chia Seeds
- [b]Garnish: [/b]Coconut Flakes
And the Green Smoothie is ideal if you want to squeeze one more vegetable into your day!
- 1 ½ cup (350 ml) Spinach
- ½ cup (75 g) Green Apple skin on, diced
- 2/3 cup (100 g) frozen pineapple
- 1 Banana
- ¾ cup (180 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Honey
For a step-by-step demo of these recipes, you can watch my video tutorial below!
CLICK HERE to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and never miss a recipe! (It’s free!) New videos post each week!