The New Year is a great time to start new habits! And breakfast is a great place to start! So if you are looking for some delicious breakfast smoothie ideas, these are three of my favorite healthy recipes to ring in the new year!
These are filling breakfast smoothies will get you out the door, and feeling great, in a flash! They include my Green Breakfast Smoothie, a Tropical Breakfast Smoothie, and a wonderful Blueberry Coconut Milk Smoothie.
Why You'll Love These Smoothie Ideas:
- These breakfast shakes are a lighter take on breakfast that packs some powerful nutrients while leaving behind all the carbs and fat (Hello, buttered bagel I'm looking at you!)
- Fruit smoothies are a great way to eat breakfast on the go, especially if you find yourself frequently eating breakfast on the bus or in the car
- Kids love fruit smoothies and it's a great way to sneak in some added fruits and veggies they won't know are in there!
The Green Breakfast Smoothie
- It can be hard to eat enough greens in the wintertime, we all crave something warmer in the cold winter months for breakfast. I get it!
- In this case, start with my Oat Flour Pancakes followed by this delicious Green Breakfast Smoothie!
- It's sweetened with apple and pineapple, masking the flavor of the greens, but retaining all their nutrients!
A Tropical Smoothie Breakfast
- This Breakfast Smoothie is a great one for an easy fruit smoothie that will make you feel like you are on an exotic vacation!
- The pineapple juice gives it a tropical feel, while the banana makes it filling too.
- You could also add some chia seeds to make it even more filling too.
- I like to garnish mine with a sliced whole strawberry to make it look extra fancy for the kids.
Blueberry Coconut Milk Smoothie
- My Blueberry Coconut Smoothie, with its vanilla yogurt and chia seeds, is a great one for added protein.
- The coconut milk makes it extra creamy and smooth, and the chia seeds make it extra filling too!
- Chia seeds added to any fruit smoothie will keep you feeling full longer and help you make it to lunch
- For a little texture and crunch, add some coconut chips on top.
More Healthy Recipes You'll Enjoy!
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Vegan Thai Red Curry
- Tequilla Lime Chicken Fajitas
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe
If You Enjoyed These Recipes
Please Leave a Rating and a Review Below!
- BLUEBERRY COCONUT MILK SMOOTHIE:
- 1 cup (150 g) Frozen Blueberries
- ½ cup (120 ml) Lite Coconut Milk
- ½ cup (120 ml) Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon (30 ml) Coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Chia Seeds
TROPICAL BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE:
- ⅔ cup (100 g) frozen mangoes
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 6-ounce (180 ml) can Dole Pineapple juice
GREEN BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE:
- 1 ½ cup (350 ml) Spinach
- ½ cup (75 g) Green Apple skin on, diced
- ⅔ cup (100 g) frozen pineapple
- 1 Banana
- ¾ cup (180 ml) water
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Honey
- For each smoothie put everything in a blender and blend!
Each recipe makes enough for 1 serving, double or triple the recipe for more servings.
Amount Per Serving: Saturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 34mgCarbohydrates: 254gFiber: 10gSugar: 195gProtein: 9g