The New Year is a great time to start new habits! We all have the best intentions starting Jan 1, myself included. But if you’re reaching that mid-month slump and need a boost, these breakfast smoothies have come to the rescue!
They are a lighter take on breakfast that are sure to put a pep in your step. Special Thanks to Dole for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this video! Check out more recipes using DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice here
The Pineapple Smoothie is a great one for an easy fruit smoothie that will make you feel like you are on a exotic vacation
- BLUEBERRY COCONUT SMOOTHIE:
- 1 cup (150 g) Frozen Blueberries
- ½ cup (120 ml) Lite Coconut Milk
- ½ cup (120 ml) Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Coconut flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Chia Seeds
- PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE:
- 2/3 cup (100 g) frozen mangoes
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 6-ounce (180 ml) can Dole Pineapple juice
- GREEN SMOOTHIE:
- 1 ½ cup (350 ml) Spinach
- ½ cup (75 g) Green Apple skin on, diced
- 2/3 cup (100 g) frozen pineapple
- 1 Banana
- ¾ cup (180 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Honey
- For each smoothie put everything in a blender and blend!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 3
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1038 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 34mg Carbohydrates: 254g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 10g Sugar: 195g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 9g
My Blueberry Coconut Smoothie, with its vanilla yogurt and chia seeds, is a great one for added protein.