Homemade granola is one of the easiest things to make! I love to make a big batch on Sunday to have throughout the week.
It makes 4 cups and will last for a week sitting on your counter in an air-tight container.
To up the “fancy-factor” for my kids, I like to serve these in Sundae glasses. Just makes the whole thing feel very special and lady like.
Topped with fresh berries and a little non-fat Greek yogurt, you have a fantastic breakfast idea or after-school snack.
Or in the summertime, when the berries are at their sweetest, I pass it off as dessert too! Enjoy! xx
For a step-by-step demo of this recipe you can watch my video below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (it’s free!) and never miss a recipe! New videos post each week.Print
- For Granola:
- 2 cups (200g) of old fashioned oats
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of honey
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (150g) of Sliced Raw Almonds
- 1 cup (150 g) dried cherries
- For 2 Parfaits
- 1 cup plain (240 ml) Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup (40 g) blueberries
- ¼ cup (40 g) blackberries
- ¼ cup (40 g) raspberries
- ¼ cup (40g) strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F/176C.
- Whisk together egg white, honey and brown sugar. Add oats and nuts. Turn out onto a rimmed cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 mins or until golden, tossing occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and toss in the dried cherries while the granola is still warm. The granola will dry out and crisp up while it cools. Store in an air-tight container until ready to use.
- To serve, place yogurt in a bowl or “fancy glass”, and top with granola and fresh berries.