If you are scrambling for a last-minute Thanksgiving Dessert Idea (that Pumpkin Roll now just seems like too much work?)
I have just the thing for you! My No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse recipe! It’s quick, easy and cheap!
The best part is it can also be made the day before! Oh and did I mention how completely delicious it is too?
How to make pumpkin mousse
Pumpkin Mousse is one of the easiest Thanksgiving desserts to make. In a mixer you’ll combine, heavy cream, powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and pure pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
Then to lighten the mixture you’ll gently fold in some homemade whipped cream.
Can you make pumpkin cheesecake mousse ahead of time?
Yes! This is what makes it so great! You can make the mousse and topping ahead of time and just place in pastry bags and store in the fridge. Then all you have to do is pipe and serve.
I also like to crush up some store-bought gingersnap cookies for a pretty and tasty little crunch on top. The result is one delicious little treat your friends and family will go nuts for.
So this year if things are getting too hectic, ditch the homemade pie dough and embrace the No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse, it’s the perfect 11th hour save. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! xx Beth
For a step-by-step tutorial of this recipe, you can watch my video below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe (it’s free!) and new videos post each Saturday!
Please let me know if you make this pumpkin mousse recipe by leaving a rating and review below!
- ¾ cup (180 ml) heavy cream
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) vanilla
- 2 tsp (10 ml) powdered sugar
- 8oz(230g) Whipped Cream Cheese (I really like the Philadelphia Brand for this, nice and fluffy!)
- ½ cup (50g) powdered sugar
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) vanilla
- ¾ cup(180 g) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) vanilla
- 1 tbsp (6 g) powdered sugar
- 6 ginger snap cookies
- Whip ¾ cup (180 ml) heavy cream, ½ (2.5ml) tsp vanilla, 2 tsp (10 ml) powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- No need to clean out bowl. Add whipped cream cheese, ½ cup (50 g) powdered sugar, ½ tsp (2.5ml) vanilla, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, beat until combined and smooth.
- Transfer this cream cheese mixture into large bowl. Fold in whipped cream mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Transfer to a large pastry bag fitted with a star tip. Keep secure by fastening a rubber band around the end of the pastry bag (so filling doesn't spill out) pop in fridge, laying horizontally on a shelf, until ready to serve.
- Clean out mixer bowl and whip up topping. Combine 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream, 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) vanilla and 1 tbsp sugar (6 g) sugar and transfer into a pastry bag fitted with a small round tip. Affix with rubber band and place horizontally in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Place 6 store-bought ginger snaps in a re-seable plastic bag and whack with a rolling pin to create small cookie crumbs. Keep in bag at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Pipe pumpkin mousse into some fancy glasses, top with a round piped mound of whipped cream and top with cookie crumbs. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 96mg Carbohydrates: 18g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 9g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g