If you are scrambling for a last-minute Thanksgiving dessert recipe (that Pumpkin Roll now just seems like too much work?)
I have just the thing for you! My No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse recipe! It’s quick, easy, and cheap!
The best part is it can also be made the day before! Oh, and did I mention how completely delicious it is too?
How to make pumpkin mousse
Pumpkin Mousse is one of the easiest Thanksgiving desserts to make. In a mixer, you’ll first combine the heavy cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Whip on high for at least 5-7 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Then there is no need to clean out the bowl. Add whipped cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice, beat until combined and smooth.
Then transfer this cream cheese mixture into a large bowl. Fold in the whipped cream mixture you made earlier, to the cream cheese mixture. This will lighten the pumpkin mixture to a mousse-like texture.
Watch My No-Bake Pumpkin Mousse Video Below!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe (it’s free!)
Can you make pumpkin cheesecake mousse ahead of time?
Yes! This is what makes it so great! You can make the mousse and the whipped cream topping ahead of time and just place in pastry bags and store in the fridge. Then all you have to do is pipe the mousse and the topping into some fancy glasses and serve.
I also like to crush up some store-bought gingersnap cookies for a pretty and tasty little crunch on top. The result is one delicious little treat your friends and family will go nuts for.
So this year if things are getting too hectic, ditch the homemade pie dough and embrace the No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse, it’s the perfect 11th hour save. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! xx Beth
Please let me know if you make this pumpkin mousse recipe
by leaving a rating and review below!
- ¾ cup (180 ml) heavy cream
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) vanilla
- 2 tsp (10 ml) powdered sugar
- 8oz(230g) Whipped Cream Cheese (I really like the Philadelphia Brand for this, nice and fluffy!)
- ½ cup (50g) powdered sugar
- ½ tsp (2.5 ml) vanilla
- ¾ cup(180 g) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) vanilla
- 1 tbsp (6 g) powdered sugar
- 6 ginger snap cookies
- Whip ¾ cup (180 ml) heavy cream, ½ (2.5ml) tsp vanilla, 2 tsp (10 ml) powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- No need to clean out the bowl. Add whipped cream cheese, ½ cup (50 g) powdered sugar, ½ tsp (2.5ml) vanilla, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice beat until combined and smooth.
- Transfer this cream cheese mixture into a large bowl. Fold in whipped cream mixture to the cream cheese mixture. Transfer to a large pastry bag fitted with a star tip. Keep secure by fastening a rubber band around the end of the pastry bag (so the filling doesn't spill out) pop in the fridge, lying horizontally on a shelf, until ready to serve.
- Clean out the mixer bowl and whip up topping. Combine 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream, 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) vanilla, and 1 tbsp sugar (6 g) sugar and transfer into a pastry bag fitted with a small round tip. Affix with a rubber band and place horizontally in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Place 6 store-bought ginger snaps in a re-seable plastic bag and whack with a rolling pin to create small cookie crumbs. Keep in the bag at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Pipe pumpkin mousse into some fancy glasses, top with a round piped mound of whipped cream, and top with cookie crumbs. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 96mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g