I love these Cheesy Herbed Cornbread Muffins to go with my Chicken and Mushroom Witches Stew, because they are so easy to make and taste delicious!
These recipes come from my Halloween Themed Dinner Menu for Adults that I created for the Kin Community YouTube Channel.
You can watch the full menu video with all the recipes below!
I love to serve these muffins in a black wire cake stand, since it looks kind of like a spider web.
They are so easy to put together because you can use store-bought muffin mix and then doctor them up with cheese and herbs!
To create the full menu for this dinner you might also enjoy the other recipes from this episode:
- Favorite box of store-bought corn bread (I really like Jiffy Brand)
- ¼ cup of Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup of frozen corn
- ½ cup of green onions (scallions) white and green parts
- 3 tbsp of chives chopped.
- Follow instructions on the box for making corn muffins.
- To the batter add, ½ of cup of Swiss cheese and chives. Pour into muffin tips, and sprinkle with additional cheese.
- Bake according to package instructions.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 28Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 41mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
Cheesy Cornbread Muffins