This easy Soy Glazed Chicken Recipe with sweet and spicy dipping sauce is a terrific weeknight meal that you will love adding to the rotation.
Chicken is such a go-to staple at our house, but it can be easy to get stuck in a rut with the same old chicken recipes.
Watch My Video Demo of This Recipe Below!
That’s why I love this recipe! A familiar roast chicken with a twist! The marinade is super simple to put together and the dipping sauce is just as easy.
Pile high on a platter, top with freshly chopped cilantro and you are good to go!
MORE EASY CHICKEN RECIPES!
Please let me know if you make this recipe by leaving a rating and review below!
- 8 Pieces of Chicken
- 1 ½ cups of soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp sweet chili paste
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- zest of 2 limes
- grapeseed oil
- Fresh pepper
FOR DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup sweet chili paste
- 2-4 drops of hot sauce (like Sriracha)
- Combine the soy sauce, water, mustard, chili paste, honey, garlic, ginger, lime zest. Mix until combined. Marinate for 1-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Blot dry. Brush lightly with oil and freshly cracked pepper.. Roast for 30 mins. Garnish with cilantro
For dipping sauce:
- Combine sweet chili paste with sriracha and serve with the chicken
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 619Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 160mgSodium: 6944mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 50g