Chicken is such a go-to staple at our house, but it can be easy to get stuck in a rut with the same old recipes.
That’s why I love this recipe! A familiar roast chicken with a twist! The marinade is super simple to put together and the dipping sauce is just as easy.
Pile high on a platter, top with freshly chopped cilantro and you are good to go!
You can watch my step-by-step demo below. SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (it’s free!) and never miss a recipe! New videos post each week.Print
- 8 Pieces of Chicken
- 1 ½ cups of soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp sweet chili paste
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- zest of 2 limes
- grapeseed oil
- Fresh pepper
- FOR DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup sweet chili paste
- 2-4 drops of hot sauce (like Sriracha)
- Combine the soy sauce, water, mustard, chili paste, honey, garlic, ginger, lime zest. Mix until combined. Marinate for 1-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Blot dry. Brush lightly with oil and freshly cracked pepper.. Roast for 30 mins. Garnish with cilantro
- For dipping sauce:
- Combine sweet chili paste with sriracha and serve with the chicken