Baby showers are great occasions for a fancy punch. This Baby Shower Punch Recipe, allows the Mom-to-Be to enjoy a fancy drink without alcohol, and helps to encourage guests to serve themselves, lessening the work for the host.
The punch is kept cold by creating an ice ring, made from juice, mint and fruit, in a standard size bundt pan. Just be sure the pan fits in your punch bowl. This is the best way to assure the ice ring will too!
It needs to freeze overnight, but that’s the most time consuming part. The rest is so easy. Just fill your tin with juice and your fruit and mint and freeze. It will keep your punch cold through out the party and as it melts it won’t be watered down.
It also makes for a nice centerpiece item as guests arrive, place their gifts and serve themselves!
For a step-by-step demo of this recipe you can watch my video tutorial below.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (it’s free!) and never miss a recipe.
- 7 ½ cups of Pink Grapefruit Juice
- 4 sprigs of mint+ 8-10 more sprigs for garnish
- 5 whole strawberries + 10-12 strawberries for garnishing
- 6-8 raspberries
- 4 Cups Orange Juice
- 1 ½ cups lime flavored sparkling water
- Select a bundt pan that will fit inside your punch bowl.
- Fill a bundt pan ¾ of the way full with pink grapefruit juice. Add 4 sprigs of mint, 5 strawberries, and raspberries. Place in freezer and reposition fruit and mint until well distributed. Freeze over night.
- Once frozen rest bundt pan into a bowl warm water to warm and release the ice. Slip the ice ring into your punch bowl. Add the orange juice, and sparkling water. Garnish with fresh mint and sliced strawberries.
- Serve in champagne or punch glasses topped with a sliced strawberry and fresh mint.
- *Ice block will keep its shape for about 2 hours.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g