Now that back-to-school is back in session for many of us, getting those weeknight meals on the table can seem like a tough "re-entry!". I love this easy Smoked Salmon Roulade recipe because it's so quick and yummy! It's also perfect for a summertime meal well it's just too hot to cook!
- 1 bunch watercress
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Sat & Pepper to Taste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 radish, diced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Boursin Cheese
- 3 large slices of smoked salmon
- fresh dill or parsley
- 2 lemon wedges
- Place watercress on a plate to form a base. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Dice cucumber and radish into tiny cubes. Lay out salmon, overlapping to form a triangle or rectangular.
- Spread cheese on top of salmon, in the center. Top cheese with cucumbers and radishes. Roll up to form a log. Place salmon log on center of watercress bed.
- Squeeze lemon wedge on top of salmon, add freshly cracked pepper.
- Top with fresh dill or parsley.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 619Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 2271mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 6gSugar: 5gProtein: 38g