This Pumpkin Punch Recipe is the perfect cocktail for a Halloween Themed Dinner Party for adults!
This recipe was part of a larger menu I created for the Kin Community YouTube Channel. You can watch the full video and get the other recipes below!
and new videos!
How to Serve a Pumpkin Punch Recipe
I think the best way to serve this punch is in a real pumpkin. I love these "fairytale pumpkins" or sometimes they are called "Cinderella Pumpkins" because they look old world and elegant. I find them every year at Trader Joes.
The video above will show you how to hallow them out and decorate the punch for serving.
I also think this Pumpkin Punch Recipe looks extra fancy (and a bit creepy) when served in vintage champagne flutes on a silver tray with frozen grapes, a black raven, and a sliced pomegranate.
To create the full menu for this dinner you might also enjoy these related recipes:
- ½ cup caned pumpkin puree*
- 4 cups orange, apple pineapple juice (Welch’s brand Affiliate link
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups of ice
- ½ bottle prosecco
- 5 Star Anise
- Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 small apple
- Whole cloves
- Place pumpkin puree, juice, lime juice and ice in a blender and blend.
- Pour into punch bowl, and add prosecco.
- Slice apples vertically, add pierce whole cloves into apples to allow apple slices to float on top and decorate the punch.
- Garnish with star anise, cinnamon sticks and cloved-apples.
- If using a pumpkin, carve out top and clean pumpkin. Once cleaned, place top back on and refrigerate until ready to use.
**BE SURE TO WARN GUESTS NOT TO EAT THE CLOVES OR STAR ANISE!* Just for flavor and decoration. But not meant to be eaten.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g