These three non-alcoholic party drinks are the perfect solution for a non-alcoholic take on a festive beverage. The best part is they are as delicious as they are beautiful and easy to put together too!
I love this idea because the holidays typically involve lots of drinking and “speciality cocktails”. I can remember the years I was pregnant around the holidays and wasn’t drinking, and felt sort of “left out” because I wasn’t holding some sort of fancy cocktail. These are also great for kids who always like to feel a bit more fancy and grown up around the holidays
For a step-by-step tutorial of these drinks you can watch my video below. SUBSCRIBE TO YOU MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and never miss a recipe! (it’s free) New videos post each Saturday!
The Ginger Snap is a great one for Halloween or Thanksgiving parties. The kids go nuts for this one too!Print
- 1 part chilled apple cider
- 1 part chilled ginger ale
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 sliced crab apple, for garnish
- Pour cider in a small tumbler half way up the glass, top with ginger ale. Garnish with cinnamon stick and sliced apple. Enjoy!
My second non-alcoholic drink is my Snow Drift “mocktail”. I love this one because it’s looks so wintery and the tastes are wonderful too! Pear and rosemary may seem like a strange combo…until you’ve tried it! Really fantastic “flavor mates”! Once served, encourage your guests to drop the rosemary garnish into the glass, it will infuse the drink with a delicious subtle rosemary flavor.Print
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 cups pear juice
- sparkling water
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- a small dish of water
- 4 fresh raspberries
- Combine ice and juice in a blender, whirl until smooth.
- Pour puree into champagne flutes 3/4 of the way full.
- Top with the sparkling water
- Cut rosemary sprig long enough to rest across top of glass. Good idea to measure first!
- Remove bottom leaves of rosemary sprig 1/3 of the way.
- Then dip rosemary into dish of water and dredge through the sugar shake slightly.
- Place raspberry on bottom end of rosemary sprig
- Lay rosemary garnish on top of glass
This can be made alcoholic by topping off with champagne or prosecco instead of sparkling water.
Finally for kids of all ages, I present the Santa Soda. This is a great non-alcoholic drink around Christmas time and it’s just a fun festive thing to say, “Santa Soda”. The name alone makes you smile 🙂 You can purchase the festive stripped straws here. (This link goes to Amazon where I am an affiliate)Print
- 1/4 cup of ice
- 3/4 cup Cranberry Juice Cocktail (CranApple or CranRaspberry)
- 1/4 cup Sparkling Lime Flavored Soda
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- Place ice in a tall glass
- fill 3/4 of the way with cranberry juice cocktail
- top with lime sparkling water
- squeeze lime wedge into glass
- garnish with mint
I hope you enjoyed these non-alcoholic party drinks and that they make your holidays merry and bright!