If you need a great side dish to pair with burgers or grilled meats, you cannot go wrong with this! Horseradish and potatoes were just born to be together! This salad also comes together so easily because there’s no need to boil the potatoes, roast them instead! Much easier and tastier too! 🙂 Enjoy!Print
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise, fat free or eggless works well too
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh dill, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh chives, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Roast 2 lbs (900 g) of potatoes at 425F (218C) for 25 mins.
- Once cooled combine all ingredients for the dressing.
- Toss potatoes with dressing.
- Et Voila!
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American