The Summertime is made for entertaining and during this time of year there are a few things I crave most; such as lavender lemonade, smoky ketchup and a great BBQ Sauce! All the condiments featured in my Summer Condiment Collection
To celebrate the July 4th weekend, we are offering a flash sale on these condiments! 15% off + FREE GIFT with purchase!
What’s the “free gift” you might ask? A pair of these wonderful denim potholders (which also work great as trivets for al your oven-to-table recipes!)
THE SUMMER CONDIMENT COLLECTION INCLUDES
A wonderful Lavender Simple Syrup for making my deliciously refreshing Lavender Lemonade.
My Smoky Ketchup , the perfect condiment to pair with my Parmesan Rosemary Oven Fries. It has a great depth of smokiness with a little kick of heat just at the end. Makes for a great appetizer of as a side dish.
- 1 large russet potato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut the potato in half, lengthwise. Then cut each half in half. Cut each quarter into 3 eqal slices about ½ inch thick. You’ll end up with 12 wedges.
- Place wedges in bowl and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay wedges on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast for 15 mins one side, then flip and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Place in a shallow serving dish, top with parmesan and rosemary and serve with a ramekin of the smoky ketchup.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 108 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 107mg Carbohydrates: 16g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
And my Classic BBQ Sauce. This is the sauce I have been making for years that always gets rave reviews! It’s such a thrill to have have this sauce bottled to be able to share with all of you. It’s this perfect compliment to my BBQ Ribs Recipe.