Don’t let the stress of holiday entertaining get you down, turn to these quick and easy holiday dips to make your party stress-free! For those who are really short on time I recommend one of my favorite short cuts, dressing up store-bought hummus.
It’s a simple thing to do by just transferring the hummus to a serving bowl, adding some waves and divots, a drizzle of olive oil, a few garbanzo beans, fresh parsley and a few pine nuts.
Watch my Step-by-Step video tutorial Below!
Serve on a decorative board with some Keebler® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt et voila! Instant party appetizer that took hardly any time to put together.Print
- 2 Containers Store Bought Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Garbanzo Beans
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 box Keebler® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt
- Transfer humus into a pretty serving bowl, smooth it out with a spatula to create some nice waves and divots.
- Fill those waves with a drizzle of olive oil, a few loose garbanzo beans, and some freshly chopped parsley.
- I also like to add a few pine nuts on top as well for a nutty crunch. Serve with Keebler® Town House® Pita Crackers Sea Salt
Now if a homemade dip is more your style, I recommend my Salmon and Dill Dip. It’s easy and elegant and the whole things gets whipped up in a food processor. You could also make it the day before to save time the day of your party.
Place it in a footed bowl, I think that makes it look extra special, and serve with Keebler® Club® Original crackers. I also like to place a sprig of dill on top of the dip to make it look extra special.
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 2 oz smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2-3 dashed Worcestershire Sauce
- Freshly Cracked Pepper
- 1 box Keebler® Club® crackers
- In the bowl of a food processor add cream cheese, smoked salmon, fresh dill, lemon zest, Worcestershire sauce and freshly cracked pepper process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, garnish with fresh dill and serve with Keebler® Club® crackers